A few members of the OSRS community

Поздравляем! Ваш новый форум создан.
Самое время войти на Ваш форум под зарегистрированным именем и затем войти в "административный раздел" (ссылка внизу), чтобы настроить форум по своему вкусу.
Bugatti4R

A few members of the OSRS community

Сообщение Bugatti4R » 12 май 2020, 04:42

If this is true it is probably just one of those mods forgot to turn off debug stuff, but OSRS gold I'd love to see more supervisors say things when you struggle them.Which inevitably occurs when Cerb's at 5 hp and you simply wanna get that last hit in so the ghosts do not hit you, but you hit three 0s in a row and will need to maneuver to avoid the lava which leads to you fucking up the emptiness to the ghosts and nearly dying, then you eventually get that hit in and she drops the 15th motherfucking worthless unholy symbol up to now this activity and you go and place Hellhounds back onto your block list.

Yeah, I've never felt more satisfied than through those Cerb jobs where I fall 2-3mil on prayer potions and get jack shit for a reward, everything in RuneScape ought to be like that. Then I save my $11/month and could quit. There's absolutely nothing wrong with people needing to make adequate rewards for their efforts while playing, and there's this weird disconnect between that and a few members of the OSRS community.

When Song of the Elves came out I contended that Zalcano or The Gauntlet must have their drop table slightly buffed since the cash out of them was not good, and the other two GM level quests brought in Vorkath and Demonic Gorillas, that are some of the best moneymakers in RuneScape. SoTE has even higher requirements than either of those two, but the stuff you unlock from it is promptly forgotten, and everyone's cool with this. It appears to be a slew of people actually want everything to sense frustrating and unrewarding. Why?!

Cerb is a nice pet that is a tradeoff for its rewarding loot supply to buy rs3 gold in the brief term. It may be fustrating but theres additional bosses with much more rewarding distributions if you favor short term gains. Your feet stomp, hedge your bets however you desire. The purpose is it devalues other essential parts of RuneScape. Skills become pointless since you receive everything from skills since stackables from pvm because people like you are so concerned about gain per hour.

Вернуться в «Первый форум»