Folks learn it isn't going to buy RS gold

Второй форум - можете его удалить или переименовать.
Это ваш сайт - поэтому делайте все, что пожелаете!
mmogomlb

Folks learn it isn't going to buy RS gold

Сообщение mmogomlb » 21 апр 2020, 09:54

Folks learn it isn't going to buy RS gold help PvM at all. I guess that is what the majority of us were actually hoping for and obtained so hyped about when we watched the preview at Runefest, and I wonder if you are not setting yourselves up for another wave of community disappointment and backlash by not being more explicit about this aspect of these changes.

Please consider either delaying these changes until they could be reached in a way that will benefit PvM, or saying what you've said here explicitly in a way that more of the neighborhood will see so that there will not be a good deal of disappointment and outrage and crab emojis when it gets published and falls short of individuals' hopes and expectations. However, I truly do think you may be making a community relations error here and strongly urge you to think about the way you're implementing and advertising that this change and whether it might backfire if you stick with the present strategy.

Please for the love of god believe them when they say they do not know if these attributes are even possible. They need to spend some time investigating and designing and planning and trying to foresee and

Someone will max but that person may not have some of the jobs complete. The aim with Master actions is to award runescape players for the absolutely insane accomplishments. We see this comments a great deal and here's my thoughts on it.If it's untradeable then you only get them on your own alt unless you pause all main-game progress which a lot of people won't like. Individuals will like the benefits being tradeable so they can do this. Ironman accounts are done by this, there is no way around it however we don't have the tech to let you log into more than one world at once.

There are advantages to being tradeable. They'll be rather expensive when OSRS Gold the league endings and everyone gets them and individuals get to feel like they got something that helps their principal account progress.And finally, we do want a way to showcase your advancement in the league, that is why the trophies are untradeable. Each league the logo will change so in the event that you want to have that dragon trophy play and get this usually means the rewards have something for everyone.

Buy cheap RuneScape gold here: https://www.rsgoldfast.com/

Вернуться в «Второй форум»